New trend of today’s smartys:
In every answer and argument they will say. Google karo.. (Google it)
My answer to them is:
1. Please do not search Sanatan’s full reality in google, because the Sanatan knowledge was verbally passing technique.
2. There is no proper Sanskrit translation in google yet.
3. Do not search certification of Brahmins (Brahman) in google, And do not consider Google as brahmin, because google is neither brahmin (Brahman) nor any other caste.
4. There are many things which are not in google, does it mean those things are not true?
5. There are many things in google which are fake and false, does it means those are true, Because those are available in google?.
6.There are hundreds and thousands of rituals and mantras, which are not available in Google, does it means those mantras and rituals are false?
7. Google started in year 1998, However, Santana is here from thousands and thousands of years.
Please do not compare Santana with yesterday’s google / any other search engines.
Even google is saying the same thing.
YES if someone is having good knowledge about Sanatana and “is” interested in helping other by sharing the knowledge, that of-course good is the best platform through which one can share his / her knowledge to others.
Requirements: For that
1.One need a blog or website
2. To reach more people quickly on can run paid campaign like Ad wards so that one can target interest base audience.
So finally do you have a good knowledge about Sanatana?.
Do you want to share your knowledge with more people quickly?.
If YES, Than start your blog today and start running Adwards today.
Best of luck